H. Toad’s is now open 11am – 8pm with dine-in service
We’re back with Dine-in services ( limited capacity ) but will continue our curbside, carryout, and room service options.
We are asking our staff and customers to keep practicing social distancing and keep 6ft between one another. Our restaurant staffing and dining room experience has been changed to better accommodate these practices.
5TK Performing Live 5.15.2020
Our summer kick-off performances are happening Friday & Saturday, May 15&16! 5TK returns to break us out into the Summer season! Please note, we will still be acting with social distancing for our outdoor performances to ensure we all have an amazingly fun and safe experience.
- Pool Bar Open weekends (Friday – Sunday) starting 5.8.2020
- Stage Bar Open weekends (Friday – Saturday) starting 5.15.2020
- Toad Pizza, Chillbar, Toad Island, Open weekend starting 5.22.2020
Camden on the Lake Resort management and staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of our guests staying at the resort, attending a meeting or dining in any of our restaurant establishments. To help prevent the spread of potential cases of COVID-19, the resort is taking the following measures.
- Ensure a hygienic environment throughout the resort to include public areas, guest rooms, meeting space, fitness center, onsite dining establishments and public restrooms. Measures taken include daily disinfectant of public area countertops, door knobs, restrooms, telephones, keyboards
- Promote regular and thorough hand-washing for all staff and guests of the resort.
- Place sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent areas of the resort to include guest registration, meeting space and onsite dining establishments.
- Display posters promoting hand-washing, respiratory hygiene and COVID-19 symptoms in prominent areas of the resort and near employee timeclocks and break areas.
- Provide facial tissue to guests and employees to promote respiratory hygiene.
- Educate staff and contractors that if symptoms of the virus occur; stay home or go home immediately.
- Provide single-use menus for onsite dining establishments.
- Remove and sanitize all condiments and table top items that will be available by request only in any of the onsite dining establishments.
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Camden on the Lake Resort. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit the resort.
Please feel free to contact the resort with any questions or concerns regarding the preventative procedures put in place during this time.
Thank you for your continued support.